Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why do liberals come across more and more like petulant, ill-behaved children when they present arguments?

I am an independent and use to be a democrat. But due to the crazy liberals, I had to leave. I try to be open minded and understand others perspective. But liberals just don't make sense anymore. To be honest, I am unable to have an intelligent conversation with liberals. I have not spoke with one that knew what he was talking about. They don't use morals, integrity, or rationality. I can not tell you how many times I have seen a liberal make some crazy claim and ask why or how they believe that and they will just call you a name. Its sad because we need to change the entire establishment and we waste time with nonsense from liberals.

No comments:

Post a Comment