Monday, July 18, 2011

Dont know where to go, or what to do with my life?

today i got into a big fight with my mom, well not a fight. she poured water on me, grabbed and dragged me, and beat me until i got up. i just sat there without saying anything cause i didnt wanna say nothing wrong. she wanted me to get up at 8am to go to basketball conditioning. she thinks i should do a sport in highschool to help me get into a good college. i love basketball and everything but she is takin it too serious and its not even fun to play anymore. i told her im not playing basketball ever again and she yelled and said well u not living in my house. so i left and didnt come back until 11 at night. my dad got mad and asked where i been and why i didnt let him know. and i told him i got kicked out the house. and my mom lied and said she never said that. my dad gave me a long lecture about all the things that he do for me, wanting the best for me. and he told me to write a paper about how i feel, or what im goin thru since i never let him know. i actually enjoyed the time while i was out the house and thinkin about movin in with a friend. i dont wanna live here no more. what should i do.. btw im a 14 yr old girl

No comments:

Post a Comment