Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is there a chance that she might still like me?

ya i know i should just get over my ex but i just can't. its been a year since we broke up and i've dreamed about her literally 30+ times in the past 2 months. we originally broke up cause we didn't think we'd have time for each other what with goin to different high schools and sports but now we're more free. the reason i ask if theres a chance is this, she liked me since 1st grade (she told me herself) and we are going in to 10th. we've run into each other a couple times and she wont stop staring at me and smiling but we literally have not texted or talked once. so is there a chance she might still like me cause i've finally given in to that saying never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment