Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Really bad painful stiff neck..what can i do should i worry?

So its probably been about over a week where my right upper back is killing me and to add to that my shoulder and neck....I feel the pain spreading now to the left side of my neck...it feels like I'm sore yet a burning sensation i don't know its hard to describe....my concern here is dat I have a severe scoliosis and I'm used to the very painful pain on my backVand all that pressure and tension all the time... but the thing is that this situation with the neck is killing me...I can't sleep I have terrible headaches neither anvil Motrin nor tylenol help my pain nor hot packs nothing...icy hot used to help a bit but these past 2 weeks nothing helps...any recommendations on Wat I kan do or Wat I have goin on? Help plz!! And to add I haven't done anything outta the ordinary or slept wrong...and I jst kant move my neck much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment