Monday, July 18, 2011

Im addicted to south park ! ?

Ok I used to think south park was a bit too bad with the swearing nd stuff nd family guy nd american dad nd stuff that's what I watched but my friend came over and she brought her south park dvd over nd a wuz likee ughhh naww dnt want to watch it ! Nd she sed fine ust 1 episode nd after it was done she sed ok let's watch ur dvd nd a sed ehm let's watch an other one nd she was like kaaay nd a was watchin it all night nd ma friend woke up in the middle of the night cause I was laughing to much :L nd all this week iv been watching it online on the computer in my mums room I even swore at my mum she said erin let me on the computer and I said naw let me watch this episode irst and she said get off the computer and I screamed **** OFF MUM nd she said get up to your room now and never sware at me again so I had to go up to my room and a wuz pure goin mental without south park so I got my friend to come to my house and put a couple south park dvds through the letter box and then ma mums like am not letting u watch south park anymore nd a even have a crush on Kenny !!! Wtf !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment