Monday, July 18, 2011

Depression and pregnant? ?

Well ever since i gpt pregnant my bf just wants to be not by me. We hardly hang and it kills me that he always wants to be home! I just feel like im getting to fat and not attractive anymore! I can cry just looking in the mirror at my body! I dont know if im goin through depression but currently my mom has depression and it runs in my family on both sides! At times i think about hurting myself to make myself release the anger and sadness! Im more mad than i am sad! Im soo excited for baby to be here but im stressed for the labor and everything. Alot has been going on and lately i can hardly eat. I only ate 1 pancake and a couple bites of grilled cheese and a couple bites of rice. And i drink soda like crazy when im stressed! I hold in my urge to cry because nobody ever sees me cry. I go for walks but lately i just dont want to. Is this depression or is it something else? Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment