Monday, July 18, 2011

What does this sound like to u? Plzz help??girl prob. ?

Ok so srry about the detail but plz tell me what you think this is. Dnt tell me to go to the dr. Cause im goin to if it gets worse. well i just got over havin a uti and i was on medacine for it then while I was on it i got my period. when i got off my period like the next day i noticed like a thick white discharge then when i took a shower i washed with soap down there the opening of my u know what burned an it usualy wouldnt burn. then today i had sex and bled a lil i never bled befor. it burned when we were doing it but we were using this weird lube kinda like the lube on fire and ice condoms. but yeah it hurt afterward like just sore and when we tried to do it again it was like a sharp pain down there. so whats this sound like to u? o ya and the discharge is thick an reallyyyyy pale yellow almost white. it smells kinda diff so help,? Slight itch btw

No comments:

Post a Comment