Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can a woman carry her pregnancy in her back as to not really even show being pregnant?

i had a urgent car walk in doctors exam but she wasnt an ob/gyn and i think she was just a nurse practitioner but anyways i went in cause the last few days i have felt early fetal movements like i did with my other babies when i was pregnant early on the last pregnancy i had was our twins and i felt them just like my other 2 pregnancies at around 12 weeks but i am wondering if because i carried twins 40 weeks and they both weighed 7 pounds each and had more placental water in each of their bags that my uterus is really stretched out and thats why it wasnt obvious to the NP that examed me, even after she did the exam i told her i had a rear tilted uterus and babies have been known to grow into the back more and i also lost my bottom spinal disk last october so i wonder if thats also keeping uterus from being felt by her, altho i am showing when i stand up now and i can feel a tight uterus often and baby is very active and i also have some gas here and there but its very different and the difference between the gas and fetal moving is night and day! has anyone reading this had similar pregnancy or know anyone that has or any ideas please thx..btw i didnt want another child our youngest are already in middle school and we ride motorcycles alot and a baby now isnt what we wanted and so my point is i know some women get phantom pregnancies but that doesnt apply to me cause i had light bleeding last month and i thought it was my period and i was so relieved and happy i thought i wasnt pregnant but then few days ago i started feeling that undeniable thumping in my uterus, i gasped and my heart sunk with fear of being prego again, but i told my hubby whats goin on and he said if we r prego then we will make it work but this is a really bad time with all the crap going on in our life and our plate is overflowing! plz comment but be kind thx ya'll!1 chassi k

No comments:

Post a Comment