Thursday, July 21, 2011

Free sample of herbal incense ?

I almost dont want to ask this on here again because i know i will get bullshit answers from losers who are scared of k2 and other herbal incenses. So if your answer isnt productive to my question and if you in any way want to quote websites that say people r dyin from it and whatnot then just go away im not even goin to take tha time to read ur answer and ill report u. I have nothin better to do at the moment. So i want to try some herbal incense that doesnt cost half my paycheck like these habib stores wgere i live. I also dont want to pay a cent for something that smells like f****** grass clippings or sawdust and isnt potent. So im wondring if anyone knows a website that will mail a free sample. Im talkin bout like a hit of this **** i just wanna know it works. Ive ggogled and all i can find are out of date sample promos on google. If anyone can help me out then thanks peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment