Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I got a question about becoming a drag queen?

I am 16 goin on 17 and at first I thought. Was straight then I thought I was bi but now I think I am gay cuz I'm startin to not even like girls at all but I like dressing up as one especially heels I love wearing high heels but anyways so you can get an idea about me I am Mexican mostly I am 5 foot 10 I weigh about 155-160 I'm almost 17 this upcoming year I am gonna be a junior in highschool i'm from Texas I love wearing heels and I'm startin to walk better in them I got brown eyes and brown hair and sometimes wish I was a girl I have had girlfriends in the past and I guess you could say I had a boyfriend but it really didn't work out my name is reall Joey but I came up with the name Jeanette if you have a better one please let me know if anyone wants to share advice I would really apreciate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment